Scot-Tech Fire and Security (STFS) is a specialist installer of high-technology fire alarm, security, entry, TV, data communication and other electronic systems.
We install electronic systems for domestic consumers and a wide range of business customers, including housebuilders, property developers, managing agents, councils, police forces, hotels, airports and energy companies, including offshore applications.
STFS has trained and developed an extremely knowledgeable team of electronic engineers, support engineers and installation technicians.
Our commitment to keeping up-to-date with fast-changing technology in the fire and security markets enables us to design, install, service, upgrade and maintain a wide range of electronic systems.
We are approved installers for a large number of leading high-technology manufacturers and service providers, including Sky, Hikvision, Galaxy control systems, Pyronix security systems and Paxton access systems. We also design and manufacture bespoke systems for special installations.
Our main electronic design, installation, maintenance, repair and upgrade services include:
- Access control and door entry systems (audio and video)
- Fire alarm systems
- Intruder alarm systems
- CCTV systems, IP and analogue, including for offshore use
- Television and satellite television distribution systems
- Integrated digital entertainment reception systems, including fibre communal systems
- Wireless and broadband data networks
- High-capacity cabling, including Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 and fibre-optics